Learn about Zeew's globally compliant GDPR
The following GDPR, together with the relevant information set out on the website, including any features and services available, such as photographs, publications, and other materials, are subject to the GDPR set forth below. Please read them carefully as any of the use of the website constitutes an agreement, without acceptance, to be bound thereby by the User. By using the website and upon registration, therefore, by clicking that you agree to these GDPR, you represent that you are at least eighteen (18) years old, have read and understood the GDPR and that you agree to be bound by these GDPR as set forth below.
User has with regard to Zeew and the Business generally taken all commercially reasonable measures to ensure that the conduct and operation of the Business is in compliance with Data Protection Laws, including but not limited to
- establishment of data protection policies and procedures concerning the collection, processing (including by third parties), use, storage, retention and security of Personal Data which Zeew has determined are reasonable considering the Business, and have implemented or are in the process of implementing staff training, user testing, audits or other documented mechanisms to ensure and monitor compliance with such policies and procedures;
- appointment of a data protection officer if required to do so under the Data Protection Laws and/or designation in writing a representative in the European Union if required to do so under the Data Protection Laws;
- implementation of technical and organizational measures which Zeew has determined are reasonable considering the Business to protect against the unauthorized or unlawful processing of, or accidental loss or damage to, any Personal Data processed by Zeew or its Affiliates with regard to Zeew and the Business generally, and to ensure a level of security appropriate to the risk represented by the processing and the nature of the Personal Data to be protected;
- establishment of a data breach response plan which Zeew has determined are reasonable considering the Business that enables the User, Zeew and Affiliates to comply with the related requirements of the Data Protection Laws;
- compliance with all applicable requirements under the Data Protection Laws relating the disclosure or transfer of Personal Data outside the European Economic Area, except as would not have a Material Adverse Effect;
- implementation of the registration process as required by GDPR.
To the Knowledge of Zeew, neither Zeew nor its Affiliates with regard to the Business have suffered any breach of security leading to the accidental or unlawful destruction, loss, alteration, unauthorized disclosure of, or access to any Personal Data.
To the Knowledge of Zeew, neither Zeew nor its Affiliates with regard to the Business generally have received any
- written notice, request, correspondence or other communication from any supervisory authority, or be subject to any enforcement action (including any fines or other sanctions), in each case relating to a breach or alleged breach of its obligations under the Data Protection Laws or
- written claim, complaint, correspondence or other communication from a data subject or any other person claiming a right to compensation under the Data Protection Laws, or alleging any breach of the Data Protection Laws.