1. Website Users
As standard practice, we collect non-personally-identifying information that is made available by servers and web browsers. This general information is such as the date and time of each user request, type of browser, referring site, and language preference. Our sole reason for collecting non-personally identifying information is to ensure we understand our users better.
We collect other types of personally-identifying information such as Internet Protocol (IP) for users who log in to our site. We only disclose login information and IP addresses as per the guidelines provided hereinbelow.
2. Collection of Personally-Identifying Information
Many at times users to our website tend to engage us in a manner that requires us to collect their personally-identifying information. The type and amount of information we collect from the user will be influenced by the nature of the interaction between the user and our website.
3. How do we collect your personal data?
We collect your personal data in the following ways:
- When you sign up for our competition – when you sign up for the competition, we collect certain personal data, so you can use our competition such as your email address and name.
- Through your use of the competition – when you use our competition service, we collect personal data about your use of our competition service, such as what keywords you are tracking.
- Personal data collected that enables us to provide you with additional features/functionality – from time to time, you also may provide us with additional personal data or give us your permission to collect additional personal data e.g. to provide you with more features or functionality. You always will have the option to change your mind and withdraw your consent at any time.
- From third parties – we will receive personal data about you and your activity from third parties, including advertisers and partners we work with in order to provide you with the use of our competition.
4. Security of Personal Information
Security for all personal information is extremely important to us. We have implemented technical, administrative, and physical security measures to attempt to protect your personal information from unauthorized access and improper use. We also protect your personal information offline. The computers/servers in which we store personal information are kept in a secure environment. We continually review all such measures and update them when appropriate.
5. Link to other sites
Cookies are pieces of information that a website transfers to an individual’s computer hard drive for record-keeping purposes. Cookies make using our website easier by, among other things, saving your passwords and preferences for you. These cookies are restricted for use only on our website and do not transfer any personal information to any other party. Most browsers are initially set up to accept cookies. You can, however, reset your browser to refuse all cookies or indicate when a cookie is being sent. Please consult the technical information relevant to your browser for instructions. If you choose to disable your cookies setting or refuse to accept a cookie, some parts of the website may not function properly or may be considerably slower.
7.3 You agree that by using our SaaS platform we might share your project details on our social media accounts for marketing and case study purposes. If you have questions or complaints regarding this, you will not hesitate to contact us.