See the features you can set up in the Restaurant management panel
- Here the basic information of the owner is held - phone number, email ID, and address.
- Restaurant information - the place for entering the basic information of the restaurant. Customers can view:
- restaurant logos,
- opening/closing time (when dates are set up, they will automatically appear in the store's apps as open or closed on those particular days),
- tax %,
- visibility (FOS, external, both),
- Do you want to dispatch? (Yes/No),
- delivery (Yes/No),
- pickup (Yes/No),
- book a table (Yes/No),
- about the restaurant,
If the restaurant has the delivery option, the owner can edit its settings.
The user can set:
- delivery estimation time,
- the minimum order for delivery,
- the free delivery amount,
- the map mode (Polygon 🔺/ Circle ⚪).
- When circle mode is selected, radius distance and charge for delivery also must be entered. Multiple radius values can be added, and the map will display them all.
- When polygon mode is selected, the user needs to draw those polygons in the map by clicking on the hand ✋🏻 icon on the map. Afterward, set up the delivery charge.