After the customer selects items for purchase, the ordering apps offer to use a wallet (besides cash on delivery option). Learn about the payment process, vouchers, and the next steps towards a delivery.
- If the sum of the order is smaller or the same as the wallet's balance, the user can place it by clicking the proceed button.
- If the sum of the order is bigger than the wallet's balance, the user can't place an order. The user should select instead another payment method (credit card/cash on delivery). If the user clicks on proceed without selecting any payment method, an error "Please select the payment" will display.
On the checkout page, none of the payments should be selected by default. The multi-payment selection option must be enabled only in the 2nd point scenario.
Applying a voucher
- In the order details on the left side, there is a voucher slot, where a customer can place his/her voucher details (Single/Multiple vouchers). The offer also applies to the “Order details” page, if that restaurant/store has any special offers.
- By clicking the place order button, the order will be placed.
- Clicking on the Order ID will redirect the customer to the "Order details" page containing the complete details of the order.
- Users can also view the order details in the My Account ➡️ My order page. It will show the order history then. By clicking the view button of the desired order, the customer will see full order details.
The customer always receives order details in the mail.
Find out about the next steps in our article: Order confirmation, tracking and booking a table